See GhostOfTyrone in a whole new way! Click here. Like it? Save to your favorites.

Observe and Report


Ooh, hey now! G’Day, mates! It’s me, you’re old friend Steve Irwin! You know, the Croc Hunter. Yeah, I’ve been ‘ere in the afterlife for a while now. I’m sure you remember me, right? Ok then, great! What’s that? Aw, no… don’t be sad I’m gone; this ‘ere is a great place! In fact, there are all sorts of wild and marvelous creatures up ‘ere that lots of people have never even ‘eard of. So what I’ve been doing is studying these creatures so we can better understand them, and make sure there ‘ere in the great beyond for when our children and grandchildren die!


Now remember, I’m a trained professional with many years of experience handling dangerous animals. If you’re going to try this at home, make sure you know what you’re doing so you don’t get killed!

Alright, let’s take a look at this guy. Woweee! What a funny looking bugger he is! This is a Cerberus, guardian of the river Styx. He likes to hang out near the banks of this ‘ere river, just like my old friends the crocs! Let’s have a closer look. Eeeassy buddy, I’m not going to hurt you… Alright, as you can see, this Cerberus is veery mad. Easy, fella. I just wan’t to have a look at ya. Alright, DON’T try this at home. I’m going to tackle him….AAAARRRGGGHHHH…..

Crikey! That Cerberus sure didn’t like us! Not a lot is understood about those wily buggers, so I’m really trying to earn their trust so that I can get right up close and study them. No worries, though! There are plenty of other marvelous creatures… right! Look over ‘ere! This little girl is called a Quetzalcoatl. Isn’t she a beauty? Doesn’t she look just like a lizard with feathers? That’s because she is! Alright, here we go darling, let’s ‘ave a look…whoa! She doesn’t like that! Eeeassy girl… Alright. You should only ever grab one of these by the tail if you’re a trained… AAAARRRGGGHHHH…..

Wow! These creatures are really dangerous! So little is known about them, though, we’ve got to make sure we protect them. And to do that, we need to… quick! Run over ‘ere with me! See that? That’s a Gorgon! Now, despite being in some pretty famous Hollywood movies, there really isn't much known about these awesome creatures. Isn’t that unbelievable? Here, let’s swing around here and ‘ave a closer loo…

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...