See GhostOfTyrone in a whole new way! Click here. Like it? Save to your favorites.

Lost Classic

From the 1968 home recordings of high school rock & roll band "Donald and His Fantastics":


"Untitled"

Mrs. Jones

Mrs. Jones

Mrs. Jones

Mrs. Jones

Your daughter...

Mrs. Jones

Your daughter...I love her

Mrs. Jones

Mrs. Jones

Take a ride with your daughter and me, To the land of fantasy

Mrs. Jones

Mrs. Jones

All the world is absolutely crazy, Change has come for whatever you fancy

Mrs. Jones

Mrs. Jones

Please take off your blouse

Mrs. Jones

I stand outside your house, Your lovely open curtains are my mind...

Mrs. Jones

Mrs. Jones

Take off your clothes, Leave the lights on

Together we'll dine, On feasts of fancy

Oh Mrs. Jones, May I call you Nancy?

Mrs. Jones! Mrs. Jones! MRS. JONES!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...