See GhostOfTyrone in a whole new way! Click here. Like it? Save to your favorites.

URGENT NEWS BULLETIN


Andre. Andre, it's okay. Andre... WHO TOLD ANDRE I WAS GOING AWAY? WHICH ONE OF YOU MOTH... no, no, Andre. I'm not yelling because I'm, hang on... LISTEN, WHICHEVER ONE OF YOU ASSHO... Andre, I'm sorry. I'm not going far, I'm only going for a short time. Yes, I'll be back in a week. I know, I know, it seems so long, especially seeing how awe...HEY, I HEARD THAT, YOU BAST...Andre, please. Let's play a game. You can go back to wearing a wig and smoking crystal meth until August 1st, and then I'll come back and everything will be just like it was when you were married to Brooke Shields. Better yet, let's get drunk and play this game, and it wilI be like you're married to Steffi Graf's body and Brooke Shields' face from 1985. I don't know what that means, but I've played that game, and it's awesome. Ready, set...go.

GhostOfTyrone will be back on August 1st. (ish)



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...